Secure online registration is available here.
Different rates apply for participants with a current affiliation in India (Indian delegates) and others (foreign delegates) in order to maximize regional participation to the conference:
- ACM/IEEE Members (from abroad): $400
- Non-Members (from abroad): $500
- Student members (from abroad): $275
- Students (from abroad): $400
- ACM/IEEE Members (from India): $150
- Non-Members (from India): $200
- Student members (from India): $100
- Students (from India): $150 /ul> One of the authors of each accepted paper must register by the October 14th deadline and present it. Late registration fees (from October 26th.) are higher (see details).
- Name as it appears on your passport
- Current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend ("MEMOCODE")
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please indicate whether you are the sole author or a co-author, and provide the full title of the document. Speakers can provide the title of their talk.
- Your registration confirmation number (from RegOnline).
- Fax number or email address of where letter can be sent
Most participants are eligible to an electronic "visa on arrival", which can be obtained there (official site) by providing the conference venue and local arrangements Chair as address and contact.
If your country is not listed in this list, ACM is additionally able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. Please refer all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow up to one week to receive it. All requests are handled in the order they are received. Please include the following information with your request: