MEMOCODE'18 Special Session
Embedded workshop on formal methods in China's Industry
MEMOCODE'18 features a special session in the form of an embedded workshop, where engineers and architects from China's industry in domains such as aerospace, automotive, and railways, share their experiences using formal methods for system design.
The special session will be introduced with the keynote presentation of Dr. Chen Gang, on formal methods at China Aerospace, and followed by two sessions of invited presentations, addressing the wide variety of industry domains and formal models for analysis, verification, synthesis, certification employed in China.
- Keynote by Chen Gang, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics and Beijing Jinghang Research Institute of Computing and Communication
PLC Ladder Logic Testing and its Application in Railway Interlocking
- Hong Ye, AVIC Xian Aeronautics Computing Technique Research Institute
Towards Safety and Determinacy in Airborne Software -- Design and Verification
- Haifeng Wang, National Engineering Research Centre of Rail Transportation
Modeling and safety analysis of CTCS-3 train control system for high-speed railway
- Lei Qiao, Beijing Institute of Control Engineering，China Academy of Space Technology
Phased Hierarchical Formal Verification of Memory Management System for Spacecraft
- Coffe break, with poster presentations
- Henguo Zhu, HuNan Zhong Che Communication Signal Co.
- Bohan Wang, China Aerospace Science and Industry Corp., Institute 706
- Zhibin Yang, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Poster session for discussion with the speakers
A one-page abstract of all presentations will be published on the website and in the proceedings of the conference.