Secure online registration is available from at regonline.com. The early registration deadline is August 31, at the following rates:
- ACM/IEEE Members: $450
- Non-Members: $550
- Students: $250
Registrations past August 31 have the following rates
- ACM/IEEE Members: $525
- Non-Members: $625
- Students: $325
ACM is able to provide visa support letters to attendees as well as authors with accepted papers, posters, or members of the conference committee. Please refer all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org and allow up to one week to receive it. All requests are handled in the order they are received. Please include the following information with your request:
- Name as it appears on your passport
- Current postal mailing address
- The name of the conference you wish to attend ("MEMOCODE")
- If you have any papers accepted for the conference, please indicate whether you are the sole author or a co-author, and provide the full title of the document. Speakers can provide the title of their talk.
- Your registration confirmation number (from RegOnline).
- Fax number or email address of where letter can be sent
The venue of MEMOCODE'15 is the Avaya Auditorium (Room POB 2.303) in The Peter O'Donnell Building (POB) on The University of Texas at Austin campus. Address, directions and parking information are available under "Contacts". For additional directions, please check