The 16th ACM-IEEE International Conference on Formal Methods and Models for System Design will be held at Beihang University in Beijing, China, from October 15 to October 18, 2018.
Over the last decade, the boundaries between computer system components, such as hardware, software, firmware, middleware, and applications, have blurred. This evolution in system design and development practices led in 2014 to a change in the title and scope of the MEMOCODE conference from its original focus on hardware/software co-design to its new focus on formal methods and models for developing computer systems and their components. MEMOCODE's objective is to emphasize the importance of models and methodologies in correct system design and development, and to bring together researchers and industry practitioners interested in all aspects of computer system development, to exchange ideas, research results and lessons learned.
The Organizing Committee of MEMOCODE'18 is composed of
- Patricia Derler, National Instruments, Program co-Chair
- Sicun Gao, UC San Diego, Program co-Chair
- Kai Hu, Beihang University, General co-Chair and Organization co-Chair
- Naijun Zhan, Chinese Academy of Science, General co-Chair
- Yushi Zhang, Nankai University, Organization co-Chair
- Jean-Pierre Talpin, INRIA, Finance Chair
Information on previous editions of MEMOCODE is located here