The venue of MEMOCODE'18 is the conference hall of Beihang University. It is located in the beautiful patio of the University's main building (map). The main entrance of the conference hall is from the north, once in the patio.
All registrations will be processed by credit cards through IEEE's account with Regonline. Participation fees include value-added tax, service and processing fees.
- ACM or IEEE Members: $400
- Non-Members: $500
- Student: $350
- Student and ACM or IEEE Members: $300
Most foreign conference participants will require a visa upon entry in China, of either types:
- 144-Hour Visa-Free Transit in China, valid for up to 6 days
- L: China Tourist Visa, valid for 30 days
- F: Non-commercial Visit Visa to China, valid for 30 days, which requires an invitation letter from Beihang University by contacting the General Co-Chair's assistant, Yihang Ren
To reach Beihang from the airport (PEK), the most convenient transportation is the subway (directions), by using the
Airport Express Train to its terminus, Sanyuanqiao station, and then by taking subway line 10 to the Xituchen station. Exit A brings you on the south-east corner of the campus (37 Xueyuan Road, Haidian district, Beijing, 100083).
We recommend purchasing a Beijing Transportation Smart Card at the airport (guide). For a group of two-three, an alternative is to use a car from the official taxi stand at the airport, but daytime road traffic in Beijing is usually very dense.
We recommend the following hotels close from the conference venue. Both can be booked online.